Happy happy thanksgiving.
Not a whole lot to update on since the last post. Haven't been writing much lately, buy I have discovered a passion for cooking and baking. I'm so so glad that I got the opportunity to go to tech. I am so blessed.
In the spirit of thanksgiving, here are some things I am thankful for.
1. Poetry. It gives life a little sweet, flowy, special twist. I can't find the words to describe it. There's a word that I know would come close, but at the moment, I just can't remember what it is. That's my memory for you.
2. A loving, living God who forgave me of all my sins. He died for my wretched soul, and continues to love me despite all my flaws. He cares for me in my ups and downs, and never in a million years could I hope to have a best friend as wonderful as Him. My God, my heavenly Father is beautiful, and sweet, and lovely, and kind. He had a sense of humor, He is caring, and He never lets me down. He always comes through when I need Him, and I can honestly say that He is the one hero who I will meet one day who I know will not disappoint.
3. All of you. My faithful followers, and people who read my blog, sliding the happiness I try to impart here. I hope something I say here has our will bless you all in some way.
4. Trials. This may sound odd. You may wonder if it's a typo, but it's not. I am thankful for my trials. They let me know what when God is beside me, even the darkest, gloomiest, most insecure days of my life are filled with at least a small rainbow.
5. My church youth group. I don't know what I would do without all of them brightening my weekend. They constantly remind me of God's grace, because with friends such as these, there had to be a God.
6. The tech center, and the friends I have there. I love love love those people, and quite honestly, they keep me going though they may not know it. They have imparted so many blessings on me, and I don't think they realize how much they mean to me.
7. My siblings.
8. The ability to read and write. All of you know how much I love writing, and a huge party of that is how much I've always read. I wish I could just achieve more and more, I can't get enough of the adrenaline of writing a good scene.
9. A good job with good people.
10. An amazing pastor who cares for my well-being. He never ceases to dazzle me with his caring spirit.
11. Music. Something without which my day would not be complete.
There are many many more things I am thankful for, but there is a taste. I love you all so very much, and I hope you have a marvelous thanksgiving.
For those of you who don't have someone to spend it with, feel free to pm me or shoot me an email. I'd love to help make your day a little better.
Blessings in Christ