Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Illusionist


Hey, everyone!!! Sorry that I can’t finish the James chapter. :/ I am still unable as of now to locate the third page of notes. So if you have any ideas about James and the chapter I have been talking about, please feel free to discuss it with me. James is my favorite book of the bible and I plan on reading into it a whole lot more this summer.

For now, I am going to tell you about what I did today. So, this morning, my beautiful cousin K and I got up at seven and waited until eight at which point we went to our grandmother’s home to stay with her for a while. She has gone through a couple surgeries and is still working on moving around on her own with no help.
Tonight, we got back and in about 20 minutes will be on our way to Allendale High School to go to Tom Coverly’s Illusionist Show. I am very excited. He is a family friend, so we got VIP tickets. I don’t think I have ever been to an illusionist show, so this is going to be very fun. :)
For those of you who don’t know, Tom Coverly is a “Magician” who does “Magic Tricks”. As he is a christian and has no wish to deceive people, he prefers to be called an illusionist who “Creates Illusions”. I personally have never seen him in real life before today, and I am super excited to finally meet him. My parents and my mother’s family has known him personally for a long time. He has a wife and two children whom I am also excited to meet.

So yeah. That is the summary of my day so far, and to come. I hope you all have an amazing Memorial Day weekend, and week. :) I would love to hear what all of you are doing for Memorial Day. If you don’t feel uncomfortable telling me, please let me know! I am excited to hear all of your replies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment