Friday, November 14, 2014

Tunnel of Sadness

Life is sad. I know that like sadness passes and all that crap, and like not everything is sad, but really, life is sad. People die, people are in pain, they get raped, killed, beaten, shot at, stabbed, there are so many different ways to be put in pain.
You know when you turn like fifteen or sixteen and you just have that moment where you wish you could go back to being a kid, where the worst you had to worry about was a scraped knee, or avoiding a spanking from your mom and dad? Wouldn't it just be better to stay in the dark? To just...stop having to worry about every little thing-what we look like, what we are doing one day, and not doing the next, when we are double booked, when our shift starts at work...it's all so...suffocating! I don't know how people who are actually busy live with it! It's intoxicating. I mean, I only have a part time job, and I already am exhausted half the time. Is that a clinical problem? Maybe I just have a problem.

Anyways, so I am sorry about the delay in posts lately. I am having rather a...hard time finding inspiration. I literally decided to write this while I was watching a TV show.

So that was today’s post. If you would like to remind me how awesome my life is compared to yours, please email me. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks so much for reading. :)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment