Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thanks and Shoutouts

Hey, everyone.

No Sniper today. I think I am going to take a break for a bit. I am not in the mood to write today. Long day, and it is looking to be an even longer week.
I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's entry! I sure am enjoying writing Sniper, I just need a break sometimes. :)
So if you have any comments or questions about Sniper, please let me know. I would love to hear from you. I really do love hearing from all of you guys. It totally makes my day, and I could use that right now.

Many many thanks to SK-whom I have mentioned before in relation to the debate-who is messaging me a lot. It makes my day. :) Thanks so much. :)

Also, thanks to the rest of you who have been emailing me, and chatting, and just generally talking to me, and making my day better and better. :) You are all amazing people. :)

Also, a special special thanks to HW!!!! My best friend! She started a blog just a little bit ago, and I think it is just fabulous. :) Her blog is "If I could fly" and she doesn't post a lot, but what she has posted so far is just awesomeness :) Here's the link. http://hannahwaters15.blogspot.com/ so check her blog out! She is pretty much the most amazing and inspirational person you will bump into, and you should all subscribe to her blog.

So yeah, there's today's post. Thanks for readinggg :)

Check out HW's blog, and maybe I will post again tomorrow, if I have time. :) Hopefully more Sniper, soon.

Blessings <3

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment