Saturday, March 28, 2015

Back Stager

Hey, gems.

Sorry for the silence. Lack of inspiration, I guess.
Life update: life was...pretty good up until today. I went to a friend's wedding, and another friend got engaged.
I do feel, though like I am drifting away from my friends. I don't feel like I spend enough time with any of them, and what's worse, I feel like they don't care.
I know they love me - at least I think they do, but sometimes I feel like my friends are pity friends. Or not...pity, just...fairweather, I guess. I don't know. I guess I'm just tired. Tired of life.
I'm tired of feeling like a back - stage worker. Tired of being compassionate, but I can't stop. I'm tired of work, and drama, and the world being centered around money, and I'm tired of being the only one who feels like this.
I feel like there are no more good books in the world, and like there are just no more talented Christian authors anymore. I guess it's time for me to step up, huh?
I wish that I felt like the author people keep telling me I am. I don't feel like my books are good enough. Writing sucks. It really does. But I keep going. I can't stop. It's like a narcotic. It's killing me but I can't stop. Kind of ironic if you think about it.
Anyways, that's my ranting for today. As always, I would lice to hear all of your favorite bible verses, books, etc. And like this post, subscribe, and view daily and check me out on hellopoetry.com. name is Marisa Lu Makil.
Thanks so much.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment