Thursday, March 5, 2015

Used Book Sale!

Okay, okay, okay, breathe, Marisa, breathe.

I GOT NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I freaking love books. Like you have no idea.

I am sososososo happy right now. I got The Door Within by Wayne Thomas Batson which I have already read...4 times...And I got Snow Angel by Jamie Carie, The Cure by Athol Dickson (What an unfortunate last name) :P The Wolves of Midwinter by Anne Rice, and Virals by Kathy Reichs.

And then I went into the actual library, and I had 6 books on hold that arrived today. I am in Heaven right now :D Also, K, my cousin, I have corrupted her. She has always hated books, but when we went into the library sale, she picked out like five and went back later to get more.
I feel evil-and all-powerful at the same time. "The all-powerful reader" That should be my name.

Can we please get that trending? Just randomly post on your g+ or FB "The all-powerful reader"

If you are a book nerd, do it. :D Or just do it for fun :D

I went out for lunch with K and N (N is my youngest bro) and M (My sister) and it was pretty fun. Olive burger and onion rings at Franks. :)
I had told a few of you that I may be out of a job pretty soon, but praise be to God, the restaurant is not getting sold-my manager did not get the job in TX, so I am happy. :) Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes. :) They meant a lot. I am still looking for a new job, though, so prayers are appreciated. Hopefully somewhere where I like my boss would be wonderful. Thank you. :)

Also, I got contacts lenses! I like them so much better than my glasses that I never wore. :P They are a lot more comfortable, and no one can tell that they are there. :P So yeah. That's how my day has gone to so far.

Thanks for reading. :)

Have a wonderful time reading, and writing and all that fun stuff that you normal people do. :)

I will be mostly offline for the next week or so-my cousin K and I are dog-sitting for a friend, so I most likely won't have access to a laptop. :/

Have a blessed week if I don't get to post. :)

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful on all ends!! I'm so happy for you, dear! As far as "The Door Within" series goes I was really torn between crying and happy sadness...if that makes any sense. It was a good trilogy. :P :) Looking forward to summer when I can buy and borrow stacks and stacks of books. *sigh* #thepowerfulreader ;) Lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete