Saturday, June 13, 2015

Brightening My Day - Even Though it's Night

Hey, everyone.
One of my best friends just said they love me, and it put me in a good mood. ^-^

It doesn't brighten my day
When someone tells me I'm sexy. I don't wake up and hope someone will tell me I should become a bikini model; I wake up thinking
"It's a beautiful day. My God loves me, and hey, I'm hot even if no one says so."

I wake up hoping that today will be better than yesterday, and maybe that I'll spread his word a little further today

What really brightens my day
Is when God takes the time
To say to my friends
"Hey, she needs you. Tell her you love her."

Not like in the romantic way. Just as a casual "Hey, I just wanted you to know that you mean a lot to me.
Thanks for loving on me,
I love you back."

That's what means the world to me. I'm getting more if that recently, and I just wanted you guys to know that no matter what gender you are, or how awkward or seems, I love hearing that I an valued. I have always had problems with self-esteem, and just hearing those three words brightens my day so much.
So thank you. Thanks so much to those of you who tell me on a daily basis. It means so much to me, so shout out to you.
You know who you are.
Yeah, this post is kind of short. Sorry. I was going to make this a poem, but it got too long, so that plan failed. Blog post was next on the list. :P
So, what's up with you guys? I would love to hear. I always love hearing from you guys.
Tell me how your day went, or what your are doing tomorrow, or what book you are currently reading, anything.
Thanks so much for reading.
As always, like this post, subscribe. And share with all of your friends so they can read, too. :)
I love you guys.
Stay awesome.
Have a blessed weekend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment