Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Poem On A Sunny Day

Hello, Gems. Some of you may have heard about my phone problems, but praise God they are all resolved.

I wrote this poem a little bit ago, and thought I would share it with you. God has been good to me, lately. I have been having a rough time of it, but He always comes through. He finds little ways to make my day, and He takes my mind off of things that upset me. :)

WHY I LOVE HIM

I love
My God
Because when I am upset
And depressed
And angry
Sinful
Sad
And a swirling
Swirling tornado
Of emotions

And I say to Him,
"God, save me, I'm drowning"
He saves me.

And when life is so dim that I can't
See
A foot in front of me
And I am falling fast
Through the dark
I can feel
Feel His arms
Bearing me up
Wrapping me up
In the most comforting
Life-giving
Hug imaginable.

So there you are. I hope you enjoyed. Sort about all the random underlining. The app is a little weird. Have a blessed week. Shoot me an email or something. Love you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment