Wednesday, April 30, 2014

**Life Is Good**

Hey, everyone! So I just read through the story that I posted a couple days ago and I am not trying to be super like prideful, but that was REALLY good. Haha I actually had a friend walk up to me and tell me so the day after I wrote it. I seriously can’t believe that I wrote that.


Anyways, I am sitting right now once again in the library and one of my very good friends is right next to me. I cannot often say this, but right now, life is perfect. Yeah, I have sins and troubles, but right now as I am writing this, all of them are fading away and I can just write and listen to music and do my best to help all you out there who are reading this. Life is good.
I don’t know about all of you, but it is so easy for me to go from saying that I am having the best day ever to wanting to hurt someone. Right now, I am having a really good day. I can’t think of anything serious right now that is bugging me. Not anything serious that makes me want to cry. I don’t think that I am making a whole lot of sense right now, so I am just going to sum it all up and say that I am so glad I have all the friends I do. They all mean so much to me, and even just having them sit next to me and not say anything makes my life so much better. Thanks to all of you. You all mean so much to me! I hope we stay friends forever.


Sorry if today’s blogpost has been rather a disappointment to some of you. I just really love my friends. Thanks again, and today think of someone who you love and know that you would be lost without whether it be a family member, boy/girlfriend, best friend or teacher just send them an email, or a chat or a letter, or just tell them in person how much they mean to you. We all love to hear from random people that we inspire them, but I know that it means so much more when a good friend tells you that. Often as a good friend, I forget to tell my best friends how much I love them because I figure that they already know. But everyone needs to hear that they are appreciated and everyone needs to know how much they are needed. Please take my advice. Thanks so much. I hope to hear lots of comments on this one. :)


Make someone’s day <3


God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment