Monday, April 7, 2014

My Favorite Show... Almost

Hello, everyone. It really has been a while since I have updated this thing. Well, on request from a friend, today I am going to talk about Doctor Who, the BBC TV show. If you know me personally, you are likely to know that I LOVE BBC. It is pretty much my life online. Sherlock, Doctor Who,I love it all. I am also a shameless nerd. There, the secret is out. Now everyone knows. I, Marissa Makil am a nerd. So for those of you who don’t know, Doctor Who is a TV show about a time traveller. His Time Machine-which also travels through space- is in the form of a Police Box because the chameleon suite is broken. It is called the TARDIS. That’s Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. He picks up humans, and more often than not, they fall in love with his world: That of adventure and danger. The Doctor is a Time Lord from Gallifrey-a planet-which was destroyed during the Time War several hundred years ago. He is the last of his kind, and thus is very lonely-hence his want of human companions. He is kind and compassionate, and he is alive with energy and he never stops running. The Doctor goes on adventures of the strangest kind, always making new friends. I personally have already fallen in love with his world. It is strange and amazing and I have my friend Grace to thank for getting me into it. So now you know what Doctor Who is. If you have time on your hands, take a look at it. I can almost guarantee that you will be enchanted and fall in love. Thanks for taking a look at my blog today, everyone. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment