Thursday, June 26, 2014

Writing Update: "The Way I See It"

Hey, everyone! Happy Thursday!!! :) Well, for those of you who are new to this blog, I write stories mostly and post them on here, so for those of you who are NOT new, I am working on a new one right now. I call it “The Way I See It”. I will probably be posting it within the next couple days. I am still working on  it, though. So, I just thought I would let all of you loyal readers know.
As a writer, the people who read my stories and critique them are very important to me. In fact, some of my best friends are the ones who edit my stories. So I would like to invite you all to critique away at all of the stories that I have posted. Thanks to all of you. Also, if you are a young writer and would like some advice or critique on your own story, please feel free to email it to me, and I will post it, or edit it myself, depending on your preference. ;) Free of charge. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to read my blog.
Blessings <3
Have a wonderful day <3 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment