Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring 2014

Heeeyyy!

So today I did-get this- NOTHING PRODUCTIVE! Well, I did homework, but that counts as nothing productive. ;)

Anyways, that is not what I am going to talk about today. Today, I am going to talk about WEATHER! I. LOVE. SPRING. Today is-for me at least-the first day of spring. It is in the low 60s and there is a slight warm breeze. There is hardly a cloud in the sky no matter what the TV says. I am in love! I was so happy today! Time to break out the cut-offs and sandals! YAY! I am so grateful that it is not going to be a white Easter this year. I know that all of us here in MI were worried that it might be, but the sunshine pushed away all the gloom and it looks like we’ll be having a green Easter yet. :) I always thought up until today that my favorite season was Summer, but Summer can be too hot or too sunny. In the spring, there is sun, and a little wind, and it is neither too hot nor too cold-as winter often is in my opinion. Today is Zeeland MI there are the bluest skies there has been all year and the flowers are pushing out of the ground. No matter what the calendar says, this is the first day of spring in Zeeland. No more worrying about winter coats and snow pants and gloves. It is time to start getting excited about shorts and T-Shirts. I am so happy. If you don’t believe me, ask my family who took a walk with me. I nearly drove them all mad today telling them how happy I was that spring is finally here. When my cousin got out of school, I promptly yelled to him that it was finally spring and literally jumped up and down clapping my hands with excitement. The earth is shivering in anticipation, people! It’s time to let out all that Spring Crazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment