Thursday, April 23, 2015

Facebook Famous Killer

Good morning, beauties.

I was scrolling down my feed on facebook just now and saw an article from fox17 about a woman who neglected her child. Her child has now passed. I won't go into gory details, but I just felt like I had to say something.
I have lost faith in humanity. I honestly have. I suppose that just means we need to trust God all the more.
I just don't understand why...how anyone could do that to their own child. There are some sick people out there, and every day I think there is no more faith for me to lose and then I just lose more. It's like a never ending hole. It never fills up.
My mom works for an adoption organization, so maybe that is why I am so sensitive to these things, but I just don't get it.
This small, barely breathing, Dependant child is yours, and how could you ever let it down? What could possess you to do something like that?
Tears come to my eyes when I think of this because that is a baby. It had so much potential and if you were never going to care for it, then you never deserved it.

Today, please pray for all the children in need. Adopted, foster, neglected, etc.
Pray that they will have the strength to push through and survive. And when they grow older, give them the sense and courage to let go and be held by their heavenly father.

Blessings to you all today.
Thanks for reading, gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment