Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Break Is Here

Hello, gems.
Happy happy spring break!
I am pretty hyped that spring break is finally here. It means no school, less volunteer activities.
And since it is getting warmer, everyone will be out and about more often which means more money at work. So far I don't have any plans for spring break other than work, but that is so okay with me. It means I have plenty of time to go on long walks, listen to music, and read, read, read. I am very excited.
Mom made a wonderful breakfast this morning of eggs, sausage, and glazed cake donuts. I can't wait to eat it!
The weather is gorgeous, the sun is shining, people are outside, and the flowers are pushing up. Trees are stretching their long branches to the sky begging the sun to come closer and grow their leaves.
Birds are taking to the air, chirping a morning song in the day, and lullabies at night.
Have a blessed spring break. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment