Thursday, August 6, 2015

Guardian Angel

Hello, gems.

I have to make this kind of brief because I have to get to work, but I was wondering what you guys believe about guardian angels? I guess I've always believed that everyone had their own angel to watch over them. Not that a single angel couldn't manage to watch several people at a time, but I've always found the thought of my own guardian angel kind of comforting.
Obviously God watches over us, but do you guys believe that guardian angels even exist? I know there are some bible verses that say something about them, but isn't it kind of vague?
I don't know. I guess I'm just wondering.
Sorry for being so brief. I probably could have just posted this on my G+ and called it a long post, but I didn't think of that. Ha-ha
So like this post, subscribe, follow me, and give me your opinions on guardian angels! I would love to hear from you!

Love you lots! <3
Have a blessed weekend
~Marisa

3 comments:

  1. I personally have never felt a need or desire for a personal guardian angel. *shrug* That's just me.

    But honestly, I don't know how spiritual warfare works. I just think it could be potentially distracting from reliance on Christ....I already forget him so easily and often. But maybe it could also be a neat reminder that He is always with us. So I don't know either way, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha yeah, idk. I just have always thought that when I feel in danger, or something, I think about how an angel could be right beside me and I'd never know. It's been comforting, but I thought I'd ask other opinions. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mind would never let me truly believe in such things but I like to fantasise about guardian angels. They are very appealing to me. Fantasising that I actually do have one is something I like to do. :)

    ReplyDelete