Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Reaching People

Hey, everyone. So I know that before this morning I hadn't posted anything in awhile, and so I guess I've found a topic. There's no great way to say this, so I'm just going to say it. I had over 400 views on that poem, many people who said they loved it, and plenty of comments within the first seven hours. It means millions to me that I am reaching so many people. When all those emails popped up in my inbox, all I could think was "God is using this to reach people!" I just cannot believe the response to that poem. It is so amazing to me that so many people from so many backgrounds and so many places with so many different, beautiful, lives are all reading one thing and saying "This. This touched me."
So I guess to all of you who shared, added, trended, liked, and commented on 'God made me...' Thank you so so much. It was a pleasure to write it, and I hope that in each of your individual ways, it touched you, and helped you along the narrow road.

On other topics, first of all, I was in Holland MI today. I carved my name (Marisa Lu Makil) into a little black table ticked away in a courtyard down the road from Francesca's. It is the table of to the side by itself. If you sit in the seat in the corner that faces the road, the whole table tips. If any of you guys can send me a picture of my name in the table (you can be in the picture, too.) 😉 then pm me and we can get together for coffee or something.

Second, Hannah is coming to visit me!!! If any of you guys will be in Holland MI this weekend, come to 269 Douglas ave on sunday anytime from 9:30am until 9pm. There's a huge annual youth group/party. Any and all are welcome. Ask for Emma, and she'll tell you where Hannah and I are. I hope some of you guys can come.
Many blessings to you all as we wrap up summer.
Ew. School. 😂

I hope you all have an amazing week. I know I will. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment