Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Something Near, Something Far

Hey, guys! Sorry for the silence. I went to Washington state for two weeks, and didn't have WiFi most of the time.

Sooooo all of you need to go because it is absolutely gorgeous. There are mountains everywhere, and wet went to Pike's Market (look it up if you don't know what it is) we visited Lion's Rock, and we went to the ocean. It was so beautiful, and serene, and everyone should experience it. We saw a lot of our family, and it was just thrilling.

That's not what this post is going to be about, though.
So I found out that a friend of mine from online may be coming to see me.
Now before you judgers out there judge me (XD) yes, I made sure he's the real thing.
So I am really excited to maybe meet him.
Do be careful, though, when meeting online friends, and giving out info about yourself. It is dangerous, so always be careful. But that's not too say that your should hide in a hole your whole life.
If you meet someone online who you know is legit, and who you seem to really click with, by all means, meet them in real life. Who knows; you may be making a really good friend.

Another thing I have been thinking about lately is marriage. Not because there's anyone in my life right now (there's not) but because I'm getting around the age that most of my friends are getting in permanent relationships.

And like you guys don't even know how much I want to get married one day. I don't necessarily have anyone in mind, just in general.  😉

So I guess this whole post is all too say that even if something is scary, or you have to drive a long way to do it, adventures are always worth it. Always.
Never be afraid of a little adventure.

If you guys are going on any adventures of your own of any kind, please let me know. I would love pictures, or just to know how happy it's making you.

Blessings.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment