Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's Too Loud!

Hello, everyone! I am at the library again. And for those of you who are wondering why I am always here, I get two full hours on the computer, and the library is only three blocks away from my house, so I come here a lot.
Today I walked in and my hopes of a quiet evening blogging totally shattered. There are people EVERYWHERE and they are being so loud that I can still hear them over my full-volume headset. I feel like just yelling at them all to shut up. Oh well. I shall have to survive. :)
Well, I am assuming that all of you are already far beyond bored with my story already, so I will tell you that that was not really why I am posting right now. I am in need of some serious serious story editors. Like dedicated, harsh, and specific. I need major help. I know that some of you are already helping, but at this point, I need someone who can take a look right now or very soon. Also, I have writer's block. I am in a severe writer's disaster right now, please help! If you would like to take a look at my story, then please comment your email to me. Thanks so much. The story is called The Heart's a Lonely Hunter, so now you know whether I have admitted you to my circle of peers. Thanks so much! I hope I get lots of you to help. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment