Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lesson Learned...

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It has been a full week, and yet at the same time, uneventful. Surprising, though. A relative of mine whom I have not seen in over two years showed up unexpectedly. But enough of that...
What is up with me...?
I have been thinking about lessons that I have learned this week that may be helpful to you people out there who are following me, so since I am so short of perfect, and don't really pay any attention when God is trying to teach me a lesson, I had to think for a bit. I found something, though. This week, I actually RE-learned something that I have always known, but often forget. Prayer. This week I was constantly remembered that the Lord answers prayer. He may not always answer it in the ways that we want, but he always gives us an answer. He is a loving father. He gives only the answers that make the best difference in our lives. I also learned that prayer is always the best way to go! We should be first going to God with our problems, and then acting upon our wants. Not the other way around. So basically my point is, Always pray and pray in faith that your prayer will be answered. Not just as a routine. You get the best results with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment