Saturday, September 13, 2014

Unashamed of the Love of Jesus Christ

Hello, my lovelies.
I just want every single one of you to know, I am a christian. If you don’t like that about me, then please feel free to stop following me or checking my blog. I don’t want to lose followers, and I would prefer that instead of unfollowing me, you would simply read through what I write and decide whether or not you think that what I believe is true. But also please refrain from insulting me.
I believe in the one true God, and I will never stop believing in him. You can speak badly about him, or me, or my friends, but nothing you say or do will ever change what I believe.
I appreciate your opinions, I really do, and I would like nothing more than to speak to you about why I believe in God. I do not speak badly about any of you, but I would just ask that in return, you would not insult me, speak badly about me, or give me a bad reputation among the members of the internet, or among those in real life.
Please and thank you.

God bless.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment