Friday, September 19, 2014

Poem by Dr. Robert L. Reymond

Here’s another poem I found while reading a theology book.

“I sought the Lord, and afterward I knew
He moved my soul to seek him, seeking me.
It was not I that found, O savior true,
No, I was found of thee.

Thou didst reach forth thy hand and mine enfold;
I walked and sank not on the storm-vexed sea,-
‘Twas not so much that I on thee took hold,
As thou, dear Lord on me.

I find, I walk, I love, but O the whole
Of love is but my answer, Lord to thee;
For thou wert long beforehand with my soul,
Always thou lovedst me.”

I don’t know, it just sounded kind of pretty and I liked it. It is pretty realistic. If you want to read it for yourself in the book, it’s in A New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith. It is by Dr. Robert L. Reymond.

And update on the debate: So, I logged on today, and there was a lot that went on last night to read through. It seems like prototypep4 has a constant defense. When he gets angry, or if he knows  that he is beaten, he will insult both me and SK. He calls us stupid, and unintelligent, and tells us that we belong in mental hospitals. He called SK a pedophile, and the whole thing is pretty exhausting. It was exciting at first, I felt like I was at the center of everything. Like if I won over this guy, everything would be better. I still plan to follow through with this, but it is getting more exhausting as the days go on. I am glad I have someone to back me up, though.

Please pray for me, and for SK. I don’t know if he is as tired as I am, but I sure hope he doesn’t give up on it, because I won’t.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate it.

Blessings in Christ.

Have a great weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment