Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Debate Update: excitement and Stress

Hello, everyone :)

So here’s today’s update on what’s going on with the “debate” of sorts.
I logged on today and prototypep4 had not yet replied to my own and my ally (SK’s) comments.
So I can infer that either prototypep4 has backed down under evidence, or he has not yet seen the comments.
I have to admit that all of this has been both exciting and stressful at the same time. All the research and such, however, has been extremely enlightening. I have learned a lot more about religion than I knew before.
If you would like to talk to me about christianity, or religion in general, please feel free to contact me at trueloveneverdies1998@gmail.com or contact me indirectly at emmakooshian@gmail.com under the topic “religion” :)

Thanks so much for reading. I know today’s entry was short, but I didn’t have a ton to say. By the way, if any of you would like the full conversation, please let me know. I can either post it here, or I could just email it to you.

Thanks again for reading.
God bless.

Have a blessed day <3


No comments:

Post a Comment