Saturday, February 22, 2014

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I looove weekends. :) I haven't slept in as late as I did today in like two years! I slept in until 10:35AM which may seem to you guys like not that late, but for someone who gets up anywhere from 6-8 each morning, that was pretty nice for me. It was not exactly sleeping in, though. My cousin and I got up at 6:00 this morning to trick out mom for an Isagenix showing (a diet she has been doing. It really works! My mom  has lost 50 pounds already, and she is WAY slimmer than she was before. So proud of her!) so she put on a nice dress and necklace and we went to work. Hair, nails, lips, eyes, eyelashes, the whole caboodle. I have never-literally never-seen my mother wear makeup, but I think maybe she should start. She looks great in it.
Anyways, so we got up at six and went back to bed when we were done, and were woken up by my dad calling down the stairs for us (we share a room downstairs) to get up. So a toilet, a livingroom and a cup of tea later, I was reading my book. Something else you all should check out.
WARNING: It may not be a book for everyone. Dragons In Our Midst series by Bryan Davis is, as indicated by the title, a book about -dragons-and people with dragon traits. King Arthur is a major theme in there, so if you like king Arthur, have at it! I love it. So yeah. That's pretty much been my day up till now. I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Yes, sadly, I am sick. And what great timing! I am on break! Haha what an excellent way to spend my week! Laying inside sick! Oh well, the Lord will do as he pleases.
What I plan to do today...ummm....look for a Quincenera present for my best friends in the whole world! Maybe check up on a guitar I have been looking at buying, when I decide to get a life and do something other that be on Facebook, Google+ and Blogger...um, read. I am not planning on walking to the library like I usually do. A) I don't want to get anyone sick, and B) I would rather not get more sick. :)

If you have any questions about what I should blog about next, please email me or comment. I would love to hear what you have to say. :) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment