Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dear Lady Friends

So I am super excited right now. I get to go to spend time with four of my best friends in the whole world on Monday and won't come back until Wednesday. I am very excited. These girls have been with me since the beginning, and never fail to make me smile. I thought today I would dedicate a blogpost to them. Do a sort of "Truth is" to my bestest friends. :) (Names have been changed for protection of identity.)

Jane: You are taller than me! Lucky! You are beautiful and amazing. Never forget that. I love you better than a sister, because sisters fight over stupid things. Thanks for always being there for me. Something that I envy about you is your attitude. You are so modest and obedient, and that is great.
Susan: You are fun and silly, and you don't mind getting your hands dirty. You don't judge people, and that is a great thing to have said about you. Something I envy about you is your strength. You can run, and exercise and swim for hours and not get tired. :) I love you, hon!
Alyss: You are funny and-also-taller than me. You have always been there for me even when I get frustrated at what you think I should do. I know I can always just pick up the phone to call you no matter what time of night it is. I love you very much, and I hope you know you can tell me anything. Something I envy about you is your height and your Christian attitude. I wish I were taller, but your christian way that you have with people is outstanding. You apologize for saying things in your head that you thought should not have been said. I love you so much, and I hope you know that I will do anything for you. :)
Alexa: Oh, Alexa. You are gorgeous with that beautiful hair of yours, and you don't mind it when I talk "boy talk" with you. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. You are funny, and girly, and emotional, and comforting, and I don't know what I would do without you. You always send me an email asking me how I am doing or a picture that makes me laugh and it always makes my day. I don't know how you keep going when life is giving you junk. I love you, and you can always come to me. Something I envy about you is your hair!!! It is so beautiful, and if I could look half as good as you do all the time, I would do it in a heartbeat.

This is for all of you: I love you all very much. I think I said that to everyone. I don't know where I would be without all of you to keep me accountable, and to make me smile. I know that no matter what happens, we will always be friends. You are all amazing, and the christian manner in which you treat everyone around you makes me wonder if you are all angels in disguise. I am so grateful for all of you, and there is no way to tell you how much you all mean to me. I would do anything for you in a heartbeat. Thanks for always being here for me, and letting me know that you are all a click, call, or car-ride away. I love you all so much. Never EVER forget that. <3

Thanks to everyone for reading this. Take some time today to write a note to your best friend and tell them how much they mean to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment