Friday, February 28, 2014

Sleeping Fact

School day today! Euch! I don't know about you guys, but I really don't like school days!

So I found out an interesting fact today. Apparently, you get tired if you sleep too much...I personally think that is a little weird. I mean, wouldn't you be refreshed? I don't think there should be a such thing as too much sleep. That's ridiculous. So, yeah, I was tired all day today during school because I slept "too much" yesterday. I woke up at 10:35AM then at about 3:00PM, I went back to bed because I needed sleep, but I really was just resting then. I didn't get to sleep. At about 5:00PM my sister woke me up for dinner. After a hearty meal, I went back to bed and awoke at 7:00PM and went back to bed again at 9:10PM waking up at 6:00AM this morning. That's a total of 14 hours give or take. And that's not including when I slept in until 10:35. I slept a lot. It felt nice to be able to do that for once. To just have nothing to do for a whole day!
But boy did I pay for it. I was groggy all day, and most of the time, I felt like my legs were made of jelly. It was annoying. Finally, after a lunch of pizza, I felt a lot better. I am not tired at all right now, just ready to relax tonight.
I would really like to feel better about how much I slept yesterday, so please tell me how long all of you slept. Thanks for reading. :)
Have a good weekend.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment