Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Alone"



Hey Guiz haha
So I was sitting last night literally about to go to the bathroom, and this tune popped into my head. So I started humming it, and humming it, and slowly words started to pop into my head, and so I went and wrote it down, and this morning I completed my wond’rous work of art. So I thought I would post it here for all of you lovely people to read and admire. Haha so here it is. :)

V1: There’s a girl-hotel room, tears stain her cheeks.
Hasn’t seen her mom or dad in weeks
They told her then they’d be “just a couple hours”
Now she’s stuck by their grave leaving flowers.

Chorus: Where she has gone, where she will hide,
There are demons inside.
There’s nowhere left for her to run
They come in from every side.
All that she had is gone away
Now she’s all on her own
She’s all alone.

V2: There’s a boy on a cliff, blood on his wrists
The wind blows through his hair just like a kiss.
He told his friends he just wanted it to end.
He told them all “Bend, not break.” so they did their best to bend him.

Chorus: Where he has gone, where he will hide,
There are demons inside.
There’s nowhere left for him to run
They come in from every side.
All that he had is gone away
Now he’s all on his own
He’s all alone.

Bridge: Then they heard a voice
It whispered in their heads
“Come hide in me-be whole again.”

Chorus 2: Where they have gone-where they would hide
There were demons inside.
With nowhere else for them to run,
Jesus Christ is on their side.
All that they had was gone away,
They were all on their own,
But they’re not alone.

They’re not alone
They’re not alone
They’re not alone.
They’re not alone.

So yeah, there it is. I called it “Alone”, I hoped you liked it. :) Thanks so much for reading. Like this post or subscribe below my lovely photo. :)

Thanks again.

God bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love to write songs. :) I had been watching something with my brothers and then I just started to write it, so yeah. :) Haha

      Delete