Saturday, October 25, 2014

"The Challenge"

Hey, everyone. :)

So I was laying in bed last night thinking about some people I know, and was kinda going "Yeah...that person just doesn't have emotions..." So then I started thinking about how when you pass someone on the street, you don't really think about them. You pass them, and your mind hardly even processes that there is someone next to you. At most, you say hi and forget all about them. At least, you don't even know they are passing you. You might mutter a greeting, swerve a little out of the way while staring at your electronic screen, but we don't really think about the emotions of people we don't know.

Have any of you ever played that game where you are in the car and every car you pass, you and your fellow passenger look at other cars and try and tell what their life is like? I haven't played that game in ages. We don't really do games in the car in my family. But maybe you guys do. :)

Anyways, so the whole point of today's post is to issue all of you a challenge!!! Yayyy haha

So, I want all of you to spend one day this week-it doesn't matter what day-walking down the sidewalk and saying hi to everyone you pass by. Maybe even start a conversation with them. You know, ask them how they are doing, how old their kid is, make small talk, and then move on to the next person. :)

So I would love to hear about all of your experiences. I thought this was an awesome idea. :)

Also, on a totally random note, ALL OF YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS LINK AT THE BOTTOM. It is totally amazing, and I love it. Yes, it is from Wicked. Yes, I am a Disney fan, yes, I am a nerd. :)) haha

So yeah, let me know how your challenge went, and maybe even send me a video or something. I can't wait to hear from all of you. :)

Have a great weekend. :)

Blessings. :)


Here's the link to the song from Wicked. It's called "For Good"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuMBSnU5Doc


2 comments: