Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Guy Friends

Guy friends, people.

Not like...boyfriends, but guy friends. Friends who are guys. Oh my goodness. Haha I just...I just...love my guy friends. They make me so happy. Haha I am at my happiest when I am hanging out with them.

I know that a lot of people think that there has to be romance involved in a relationship, but that is so not true. Like I love all of my friends, I would do anything for all of them, but like...no romance for me. Haha.

So in case you hadn't noticed, this blog post is going to be about all of my wonderful guy friends. I am pretty sure none of them will ever see this, because they are NEVER ON THE INTERNET! But you know, if they do happen to see this someday, you all know who you are. :)

They always make me laugh. Oh my goodness. If all of you could have seen how much I was laughing last night when one of my guy friends came to see me. Holy cow. My face hurt for like an hour. Hahahahaha I just can't believe how blessed I am. I can think of three guy friends in particular, you know who you are because you all know each other and I don't know where I would be without all of you. You make me laugh, and you are silly with me, and you guys are there when I need you, and I am just so grateful to have you three.

Thanks so much for being here for me.

And thanks to all of you for reading. I know that today's post may have been kind of boring, but I wanted to tell all of you how much I love my friends. :)

Now go and scurry around in your little lives and tell all of your friends that guys and girls can be just friends without romance, and then go and tell all of your friends that you love them. :)

Have a blessed day, and a wonderful week. :)

Stay beautiful <3 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment