Saturday, October 18, 2014

Heener Neener

Hello, my lovelies. :)

Soooo I didn't have a specific topic to write about, so I am going to write about my best friend Hannah.

So first of all, she is beautiful. She has this beautiful red hair, and it is curly, and I just LOVE it. She is like the only person I know who can pull off gorgeous hair like that. And she has this awesome smile.

Second, she is truthful. As far as I know, she has never once lied to me. She tells me the truth, even when I don't like it. And I have never lied to her. I tell her everything, and she is always brightening up my day. She makes a point of always seeming happy, just to make everyone around her more comfortable. I love that about her. She always tells me when something is wrong, and she is always there for me when something is wrong in my life.

Also, we always get what each other are saying, or talking about, or anything. We just...know. I can tell over a text message whether she is okay or not, and she does the same for me. We only have to look at one another to know what the other is thinking. We have like this psychic link thing going on. Haha

We like the same things, we watch the same things, read the same things...Arrow, DW, The Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices...etc. We just...know everything about each other, we wear the same things, and love the same people, and we always take each others' side.

So I just wanted to remind all of you to go to your best friend today and remind him/her how much you love them, because they won't be there forever. Maybe you will always be friends as I am sure I always will be with Hannah, but they won't always be there, and beside that, everyone gets down sometimes. So just randomly walk up-or text/call/email-your best friend and make sure they know how much you love them. This is my shout-out to Hannah. I love you so much

All of you should totally check out her blog "If I could fly". The URL is below.

Have a blessed weekend.



http://hannahwaters15.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment