Saturday, January 31, 2015

ABC Thankful

Hey, gems :) How has your week been so far? :)

I am going to a formal event this evening, and I am super super excited! Maybe I'll even see some of you there :) Winter Jam I think it's called???

So, anyways, today I figured-through many complicated trains of thought-that I would do an alphabet of things I am thankful for. :)

A-Answers to questions I can't answer myself.
B-Bible. God's word, the gospel :)
C-Clouds. I LOVE clouds. Clouds are beautiful especially at Sunset <3
D-Dancing. I can't do it, but I love to watch it. Mostly acrobatics and slow dancing, but there is so much talent out there, and I love that God gave me the ability to do all the things I want to do.
E-Experience. And all my other EXs. Ex-friends, Ex-teachers, they all give me experience.
F- Forgiveness, friends and forgiveness of friends. I literally would not be alive without my friends, so thank you so much, and forgiveness is something I need a lot, so I am thankful for that. :)
G- God. 'Nuff said. :)
H-Hannah <3 my all-time best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. :)
I-Inspiration. Love it, need it.
J-Joy. Just love it <3
K-Kendra. My cousin. One of my best friends ever <3
L-Love.
M-Music
N-Never. I am grateful for not believing in the word never.
O-Optimism. My friend D is always happy, and he always pushes his optimism on me even if I don't want anything to do with it. :P
P-People. Love 'em. ;)
Q- Quotes. I love looking at them, and making them, and writing them down. They are just so encouraging. :)
R-Rain <3 It drives me crazy sometimes, but it melts the snow, and it's pretty :)
S-Solitude
T-Truth
U-Unicorns
V-Vacation
W-Writing
X-Xmas
Y-Yellow <3 happy color :D
Z-Zoological passion

Okayyyy so that's my list. Make your own, send it to me! I would love to hear from all of you. :)

Thanks for reading!!

Have a blessed weekend :D


No comments:

Post a Comment